Cute N Cool

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

My new "pony" Daisy....she is so cute!

Yes, it's true that there is now more horse power on the property, though not full size for sure.


Yes, it is a scooter, and ever since seeing Larry Crown, I have wanted one. 

Of course in a perfect world where money is not an issue, I would of looked at a Vespa. But alas, this is not a perfect world and I got this little 2010 150cc Flyscooter Rio for a very small price, compared to a Vespa.


My new scooter Daisy, has 121 miles on it. Ken test drove it, and said all seems well and it was just peppy enough. It came with a helmet, a trunk, a windshield and even has a cover...which in this wet state, is not a bad idea, though we will keep it garaged.

My horses could care less, the dogs just wanted to smell it to decipher more about any recent dogs that have claimed it...and my grand kids are thrilled!

I have signed up for the State Motorcycle training program, to get my license endorsed, and of course teach me to ride it as well! I figure if my sister can have a Harley, I can have a Scooter!

I think that it will be fun on back road rides, and will avoid highways, even though it can go on them.

We do have a trailer that we can use to take it to the sunny side of the state, to play as well. I think scooter'ing in Leavenworth would be fun!


My grown kids think I have lost my mind... but wait til they are my age...they may be riding scooters too!

Anyone out there have one, and how do you like it?

Your blogger friend,

Jan

3 comments:

  1. She is cute! If you are anything like me, you will likely have people commenting on your entering your second child hood. My standard answer is "I never left my first" Feel fee to use the line, and don't forget the shoulder check. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I will use the line, thanks for stopping by!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so cool! i was considering getting one to ride to work when gas prices got high....never did do it though. looks like it would be fun to ride!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments...I mean really...Thank you for taking the time to do that.. how nice of you!