Cute N Cool

Sunday, February 22, 2009

End of the Weekend...

My goodness, I am so glad this weekend ended, as I think I ate my way through it!

What can I say, it was my daughters Birthday weekend, and you would of thought it was mine...eat here, eat there.. Friday afternoon through Saturday night.

My work is about to open a gym, and I have my first weight in tomorrow, via email..
(honor system...do I really have to tell them the truth?)

I know, they will know the truth when it really opens, but for goodness sakes it was s'posed to be in December, and now it is going to be mid March. I quit my old to expensive gym last summer.. and the results are not good!

We have an elliptical, and you can count on me putting in a full hour on it on Tuesday nights..me and "The Biggest Loser" ( a show about people who are very..heavy.. losing weight in a competition) spend that hour together, faithfully!

I was being really good and doing the elliptical or the treadmill at least 4 times a week.. and than when I started working the overtime more..well, guess what got bumped.

The worst part is, dang if my clothes are getting a bit to snug..and my soft section is getting even softer..we have passed the "muffin" top middle, I am just becoming the whole muffin.

Those of you who are young and still have your figure without the added bumps and rolls, be thankful!

1 comment:

  1. Becoming the whole muffin, lol. That's funny!!!! Good luck in the workouts!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments...I mean really...Thank you for taking the time to do that.. how nice of you!