Cute N Cool

Sunday, February 1, 2009

It's a New Year..with a rough start...

I would love to see this year be full of "good news", wouldn't you? I mean everyone has a job, and isn't worrying about loosing one.

Where our politicians were really looking out for the whole country, and not their special interests. Where the so call "stimulus plan"( that my grandkid's will be paying for) was really stimulating the economy now and soon. And not stimulating the interests of a bunch of crooks (politicians) .... pork! Give me a break...remember we are talking about an $825+ Billion Stimulus plan..

"A
ccording to a preliminary report by the Congressional Business Office that suggests it may take longer than expected to boost the economy. The government would spend about $26 billion of the money this year and $110 billion more next year, the report said. About $103 billion would be spent in 2011, while $53 billion would be spent in 2012 and $63 billion between 2013 and 2019."

"Overall, about one-quarter of the entire $825 billion recovery package would be devoted to activities crucial to governors, mayors, and local school boards - making them among the plans biggest beneficiaries. "

I know, I know, don't get me started...ok back to original thoughts..
Yes, a year where every business in the Seattle area needs new office furniture.That would be nice for Gavco Enterprises...
Where the price of hay is less than $18.00 s bale for good hay, and the horses won't have to worry about where their next meal is coming from( well it has not come to this yet, but it could!)

A year where, all the kids are safe and can just be kids and not grow up to fast, and cancer is cured. Where my Mom is guaranteed one more year, and than some ( per the agreement she claims to have made with her maker)..

A year where I know that those I love, have found the only road to eternal life, the one less traveled, and promised by the one who paid the price so we can walk it.

Oh, yes, and the year that I could realize, that some day I may get to retire!!!

I am dreaming, I know...but a person can dream, and pray!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments...I mean really...Thank you for taking the time to do that.. how nice of you!