Cute N Cool

Monday, February 16, 2009

Just a thought...

I was reading someone's Blog, and they commented on when they knew there was a God...that got me thinking.. because I remember when" I knew that I knew" God is real.

Yep, I had one of those "ah ha!" moments.

When I was little, I really felt like I knew there was a God.
I don't know why, because even though when we (my 3 siblings and I at the time, my little sister wasn't here til much later) were smaller, our folks would drop us off for Sunday School. I don't remember going to church with them ever at that time. I don't remember anything about the Sunday School either, just being dropped off to go.


My epiphany (don't you love that word, I do!) ..was when I was a teenager, and I was searching within, trying to figure out all that heavy stuff . .. you know, like.. " Why am I here? How did this all get started?"

And one night outside when I looked up and saw as clear as could be , a human face smiling down at me from the sky, it was as clear as a bell!
Now of all things to see, but a face..on the Moon, smiling no less...ain't that just something? To this day when I look at the Moon, he is still smiling down, as clear as a bell!

Never had a doubt since
!

Thank You God!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments...I mean really...Thank you for taking the time to do that.. how nice of you!