Cute N Cool

Friday, May 1, 2009

My darling granddaughter, Avery...

Avery is my daughter Brea's only daughter. She is 4 years old, and very fun... very girlie girl! She usually wears the cutest girlie things..our Avery is truly all girl... that is until my daughter Brea goes to work.. and dad is home watching the kids...


please


scroll


on

down...




Then, my son-in-law Cory, puts the kids to work.. I believe this was when he was having Avery take care of the crow problem in the back yard..should we mention this to Brea?


15 comments:

  1. How Funny! Happy Birthday Avery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh... she is gorgeous!! Happy VGNO!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who needs a scarecrow, lol! Happy VGNO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now THAT is awesome! My hubby keeps asking me when our son can learn to shoot...I am like, uh, he is 15 MONTHS OLD!! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute!..and a little scary! : )

    Happy VGNO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that is just way too HILARIOUS!!! She's a cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so great! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love a girl with multiple sides! This is great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your granddaughter is so cute!

    Thanks so much for your encouraging words. I am thankful to be able to report that things are much "sunnier" today than they were last night.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL...just like my 4 year old... only, she doesn't pretend to be a girly girl...she is 100% Tom-Boy... : )
    Thanks for popping by today..nice to "meet" you..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hunting season in Wisconsin ;-) Cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments...I mean really...Thank you for taking the time to do that.. how nice of you!