Cute N Cool

Friday, May 8, 2009

VGNO.. and ready for a Party!

As always.. lovely Ann from Ann Again and Again.. is sponsoring the nights party. Is she not the hostess with the mostest?!


I am starting the party early.. and will go over to Ann's to check in as soon as I can.. I just want to make sure the party doesn't start without me, as you are the best Friday Night party girls (and a guy or two)!

I will be back to add more party favors later.. as I am still at work, yikes!


OK.... due to a belated Cinco de Mayo..



Happy Friday Night!


16 comments:

  1. Happy VGNO! Don't let those others talk you into too much partying!

    I have left something for you over at my blog!
    Take care Jan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psssst! I promise not to tell that you are VGNOing at work. He he he. Happy Mother's Day and Happy VGNO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a Happy Mother's Day and VGNO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it is quiet over here. I noticed you had not put signed the linky yet. Maybe you can't do that at work...trying to be inconspicuous? Well Happy Mothers Day, I did it for you!

    Maybe now things will pick up around here. Happy Friday!

    T.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy VGNO and Mother's Day Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a Happy Mother's Day weekend and a great time blog hoppin during the VGNO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you need a happy hour! Happy VGNO!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy VGNO and happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping by for VGNO...Hope you have a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy VGNO!!

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy VGNO. Have a great Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jan! Happy VGNO and I hope you have a very wonderful Mothers Day and get to spend time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Mothers Day and VGNO
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm just 12 hours late! Hope you had a fun VGNO!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments...I mean really...Thank you for taking the time to do that.. how nice of you!