- I like soft ice cream
- I feel better when the sky is blue..
- I want to move somewhere warm and dry when it is winter and wet in Washington.
- I like the water (as in lake, not in rain), I do not like to swim.
- I used to be fearless when it came to horses, until I had a bad horse accident about 10 years ago. The first time I got on a horse after that accident, I was actually afraid.. for the first time I understood how some people could be afraid to ride a horse. It took a while to get over that, I am no longer fearless on a horse, which is probably for the better.
- I would like to live somewhere where you can walk to a store or a coffee shop at some time in my life, just to know what that is like.
- I believe in forgiveness, and yet have a very hard time thinking I can forgive my mean hearted animal hating neighbor who has killed my beloved pets (thus the invisible fence we must have, plus exterior fence).
- I am a middle child, and believe there is something to the "Middle Child Syndrome"...
- I cannot get into sports like baseball, football, basketball...I cannot keep my attention on them long enough to enjoy them.
- I thought I wanted to pursue some kind of art career, and took art classes in college.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
10 things you do not know about me...
I am doing this in response to the "Honest Scrap Award", that I mentioned previously.. thank you Cousin B at She Who Rides Many Ponies...