Cute N Cool

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ear's more proof...

I just want you all to know, that I am really not kidding, his ear's are exceptionally large, even for a Corgi!

Oscar love's to pose as well, so I could not pass this cute picture up either.. I am going to tell you how we ended up with this matched set of Tri-Colored Corgi's someday.. don't be surprised when "CraigsList" is mentioned..
Just remember they were not puppies, or from puppy mills.. no, I would not do that!

We think it was meant to be..some say we just don't know when to stop!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love Corgis!! They are too cute, and Oscar does have some nice ears there!! The better to hear you with, my dear!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments...I mean really...Thank you for taking the time to do that.. how nice of you!