Cute N Cool

Friday, April 17, 2009

VGNO.. Friday Night Fun! my week 5! Sorry I was late..

I was at my grandsons baseball game.. they lost.. but it was still a good game!

Well, Of course I did not expect you party folk to wait, no.. that was OK.. I am fine with that...at least Ali stopped by to check on me, thanks Ali!

Oh, my name? It would be Cookie Rhea-Listik.. got a nice ring to it, don't you thing? Based on the Librarian Alter Ego.. our dear friend Ann provided.

All kidding aside, hope everyone has a grand Friday Night.. and a wonderful weekend..

And of course we want to thank Ann from 'Ann Again and Again' for sponsoring our weekly Virtual Girls Night Out as she does so graciously!

I will be popping in on you later..got a late start this evening!


11 comments:

  1. Glad you could make it Cookie! Glad you guys had a good time tonight. Hope your grandson wasn't too upset.

    Happy VGNO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I beat ya! Neener Neener! Happy VGNO! Too bad about Calebs game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still hoppping blogs. It's 8:58pm pacific time. Not sure if anyone else is hopping. I'm almost through all of them. Happy VGNO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love kids' baseball games. Nothing like being out in the fresh air like that. Happy VGNO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the blog! I've got Raquel beat. It's 12:46 central, officially April 18th, but I only have a couple left.

    Happy VGNO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy late VGNO! I am not a late party hopper :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad your grandson had fun playing baseball even though they lost... :)

    I had to get to bed before I could finish the list over at Ann's last night, so I thought I'd stop by and drop off a virtual remedy for your virtual hangover...(grin!!)

    Hope you had fun partying last night! :) Happy VGNO! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated VGNO! Better late than never, right? I love watching the little ones at their activities - doesn't matter if they win or lose. They have fun!
    See you later Cookie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy late VGNO! We have a baby staying with us for 10 days so we were exhausted last night and crashed at 9!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments...I mean really...Thank you for taking the time to do that.. how nice of you!